All watches listed on Mentribe.com come with either Two Years Extended Worldwide Warranty that we offer ourselves or 1-2 Years International manufacturer warranty.
For brands where we offer our own warranty: When your watch would be in need of repair or servicing, you can send the watch to us and we will repair it for you and send it back to you. You would only be charged for the shipping. For watches shipped with manufacturer warranty cards, if for any reason your local service center cannot repair the watch, you can send it to us for servicing. In such cases, the 2 years extended warranty provided by us applies.
Just drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will analyse your issue. In case repair is needed we will ask you to send the watch to us, service it and send it back to you.
- The warranty only covers the internal mechanism of the watch.
- The warranty does not cover the watch case, watch bracelet, straps, glass or battery.
- The warranty does not cover external damage to the watch, case, crown and the face of the watch.
- Damage to the mechanism of the watch due to rough use, dropping, banging etc. is not covered. Damage to the crown and mechanism due to pulling the crown too hard is also not covered.
- The warranty is void if the watch has been tampered with. It is fairly easy for the service center to tell if the watch is not working or damaged due to user action or if the watch has been tampered with. In such cases there will be a charge for the repair which will be assessed by the service center.